My job is to make the buying and selling process stress free for my client’s. I offer ways to simplify the process and get them into their dream house. This is a great checklist to refer to as you are going through the homebuying process.
1. First you have to know how much you can afford.
2. Before you start looking, get pre-approved for a mortgage.
3. Determine your needs and wants in a home.
4. Research neighborhoods.
5. Work with a buyer’s agent who is familiar with the area.
6. Search for homes that fit your criteria.
7. Time to offer and negotiate.
8. Finalizing the deal.
10. Enjoy your new home!